Sunday, September 28, 2008

Back Home



I'm back home again!!! I arrived home in the Detroit area yesterday around 1pm EST after a very long day of flying. No complaints about the flight, plane or food, just long...... The flight from Moscow to Franfurt was 2 1/2 hours with only about 1 1/2 hours in between flights. The next leg of the journey from Frankfurt to Detroit was 8 1/2 hours flight time. I sure was glad to get off the plane, but at the same time wanting to go back to Krasnoyarsk quickly to pick up my Little Princess.




Here's a couple of teaser photos of my Little Princess!! I can't post any identifying pictures of her until she is legally in my custody, or fondly known as "Gottcha Day" on the next trip.


These will have to do for now. Will post again later today with more pictures from Krasnoyarsk and Moscow.
Bye for now... Shannon
P.S. Just wanted to send out a big " Thank you" to Jill for providing taxi service to and from the Detroit airport along with emotional support prior to take off when I was sooo nervous.
Also, a great big "Thank you" to Oleg, Sveta and Dasha in Krasnoyarsk, for making Trip one a very memorable and enjoyable time. Also, Thank you for all the work you do on behalf of me with the orphanage and court system when I am not there.
Once more big "Thank you" to my niece Katie, for watching over the house and Jake while I was away.

6 comments:

cutie12567 said...

Hi shannon it was so nice hearing about your trip to see your little princess! Can't wait till you get to bring her home! the pix were lovely! and yes she is adorable! take care and talk to ya soon. hugs, Lisa

Troy and Rachel said...

So glad you are home safe and now you can begin your wait for court. Beginning a wait is never fun, but this is the final stage! Hoping you hear soon.

Little Patch of Heaven said...

Glad you made it back home. I hope that you receive a speedy court date.

Take care.

Becky and Keith said...

Welcome home! Sounds like a great, great trip! Time to recover from jetlag, start gathering court docs and prepare for that little princess of yours!

Stephanie and Dennis said...

I cannot wait to see all the pictures of the little princess!! I am so happy for you and I hope for a QUICK journey back!!!
Stephanie

Roger and Joanne said...

Welcome Home!

Now that you're home and might be looking for something to do...TAG - You're It!

Go to my blog page for instructions.

-Joanne
gladaboutvlad.blogspot.com